Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Calm Day

So far, today, not much to report.  I didn't see Him at all today, no calls about my friend, nothing.  So, I've decided to make a blog post. 

So, anyway, I'm on vacation on Florida.  I am from Ohio, where it's been really cold lately, so it seems blistering hot to me.  Today, it's actually pretty nice outside, but I'm too scared to be outside.  So, I'm spending my time indoors on a laptop. Sounds exactly like me.

Anyways, this stupid rain really ruined my day. I was supposed to go to an awesome restaurant right next to this giant lake, and then go swimming, but no. But, this restaurant's food is amazing~.  You can even order alligator there, and that tastes really good. Like, if you haven't tasted it yet, then go do it.  Take chicken, and make 5,678,243 times better and you have alligator. 

Anyway, not excited for another plane ride tomorrow.  First, from where I'm staying at Florida, it's a 2 hour drive. Then, about a half-hour to 45 minutes just to get to the gate, from there is about 5 minutes of waiting.  Then you finally get on the plane, for a 2 hour 6 minute plane ride! And, then an hour drive from the airport to my house.  Thank god I'm patient.

Also, regarding my last post, I did see some irony. On the last post before "Changes", I did say something about how this was beginning like a Slender Blog, then saying that they were all fake.  That's actually sort of hilarious. Now, I do think that a bunch of the Slender Blogs are fake. But, a lot are also real, and

Fuck.  So, I just went outside where my brother and some random kid were playing.  They were saying something about a man in a business suit standing at the end of the street.  So, I looked down the street, and He was there.

God. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment